If you desire to prepare and serve foods to the public, perhaps patron, in a restaurant or at a conference, you are likely to need to use a valid food hygiene certificate. Regardless of whether or not you're cooking dishes in a 5 star restaurant, a fast-food takeaway or another public function, the same hygiene rules apply and you must have completed the hygiene education that is important learn more.


Who Upvoted this Story